We are currently seeking 3 Marketing, Communications and Digital Media Professionals to join the Communications Department.
Roles and Tasks
- Drive and develop the social media and marketing strategy and develop our tone of voice across our communications.
- Produce and manage all social media promotion as well as exploring other opportunities to help increase engagement and followers.
- Maintain and develop strong relationships with the media.
- The creation of photographic assets for digital campaigns.
- Creating social media video content for various online platforms.
- Ensuring video content is in line with briefs and requirements outlined in conceptual stages.
- Handing all data files, ensuring organisation is clear and manageable, and content is catalogued and secure.
- Sourcing and licensing music to suit various projects in line with the brief.
- Editing audio to best standard.
- Involvement in the full marketing mix including; helping to organise events, website management, thought leadership, email marketing, copywriting and PR.
- Excellent grammatical and copywriting skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to think creatively and generate new ideas.
- Familiarity and operating skills with various equipment for photographic, video and audio recording.
- Strong understanding of social media trends and uses.
- Ability to prioritise and work to deadlines.
- Ability to adapt and think on the spot, solving problems and overcoming barriers.
- Ability to work in a professional environment and represent the company in a suitable manner.
- Be available to travel and work remotely if/when required.
- An understanding of the Agricultural Industry would be advantageous.
Marketing, Communications and Digital Media Assistant x 2
Marketing, Communications and Digital Media Manager
Job type : Permanent
Hours : Full time, 35 hours per week.
Holiday: 26 days holidays per annum
Please send applications to Emily Stillwell: firstname.lastname@example.org by 30th April 2019.