Digital Advisory Tools and Services (DATS) are technologies that enable data/information to be collected, analysed and shared between farmers and their advisors.
Are you a farm adviser promoting/designing/using an advisory tool or service? Register your 'DAT' with the FAIRshare DATs inventory and your tool will be shared widely across the advisory community in Europe.
- Your DATS could enhance problem-solving of other advisors
- Be connected and develop synergies with other DATS and/or advisors
- Improve the accessibility and availability of your DATS
- Your DATS could be selected to be part of a User Case in another advisory service
- You will increase your profile in the project and thereby increase the likelihood of being asked to participate in other project activities (i.e. workshops/ focus groups/ cross visits/ etc.);
Want to find out more?
Take a look at the FAIRshare special DATS Newsletter here